Make your images really responsive with Responsive cropped Yummy images, pictures and thumbnails plugin.
Choose focus in the image for every device (mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop) to deliver the best impression to your customers.
- Choosing a custom position for crop image for each image size;
- Adding and cropping a separate image for each image size.
We are planning to provide more functionality very soon when we get good rating for current version:
- Grouping image sizes in images set;
- Saving the parameters of previous cropped images for each image size;
- Image size filters for different types of posts;
- Creating thumbnails of images in accordance with the filter;
- Customize responsive breakpoints;
- Changing the width and height of the registered dimensions.
Email us if you are interested in updates.
- Install plugin by uploading the
responsive-and-cropping-imagesdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.)
- Activate Responsive and cropping images the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Click button Crop image in media editor
- How does plugin work?
You have some registered sizes to display image in header banner and for tiles in a portfolio.
You want to use one image for header and tiles.
You have 3 sizes for header – desktop, tablet and mobile.
When you upload new image WordPress crop it from center for all sizes.
As a result the focus might be lost and customer cannot get the right impression designer wanted to deliver.
With our yummy plugin you can select custom cropping range for desktop size and select another image for mobile and table size.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive cropped Yummy images, pictures and thumbnails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive cropped Yummy images, pictures and thumbnails” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version