Embed your P5JS sketches in posts and pages in a responsive way
1. Create a new sub-directory in the /uploads/p5js/ directory (using FTP):
2. Upload all files and directories (index.html, scetch.js, libraries, etc) of your P5JS sketch to the new WordPress /uploads/p5js/[sketch_folder] directory.
3. Add a short code to your post or page
sketchfolder: the name of your P5JS sketch (REQUIRED)
canvaswidth: the width of the sketch, should be the same as in your creattecanvas() statement (REQUIRED)
canvasheight: the height of the sketch, should be the same as in your creattecanvas() statement (REQUIRED)
bordersize: size of the border in pix (OPTIONAL, default: 0px)
bordercolor: color of the border around the sketch (OPTIONAL, default: no border, only works when you also define a bordersize)
CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder, Eindhoven, The Netherlands – http://cagewebdev.com – http://rvg.cage.nl
NO WARRANTY, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Plugins by CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder
WordPress plugins created by CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder
- Upload the Plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin in the WP Admin Panel » Plugins
How can I change the settings of this plugin?
- This plugin doesn’t need any settings
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive P5JS for WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive P5JS for WP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- BUG FIX: adjusted the timer
- BUG FIX: timing issue fixed
- BUG FIX: some bugs were fixed
- Initial release