This plugin allows you to display some beautiful schedules on your wordpress by using simple shortcode.
To begin, let’s display an empty schedule by typing
[schedule show-all-days="true"] on your page or post.
To fill the availabilities, you should use the following attributes :
Exemple : [schedule mo="10h00-14h00" su="09h30-13h00|15h00-19h00"]
As you’ve seen in the first example there are some addtional attributes to display empty days.
There are two of them :
show-all-dayswhich displays the entire week (monday to sunday)
show-week-dayswhich displays only the business days (monday to friday)
Both of them take a boolean value (true or false). If you leave them empty or with another value it will be considered false.
Exemple : [schedule show-week-days="true" mo="10h00-13h00"]
You can choose the color used to fill your schedule by providing a
color tag. This one accept hexadecimal format such as
color="#003300" or html color
color="pink". Don’t forget the # before your code !
Exemple : [schedule show-week-days="true" mo="10h00-13h00" color="orange"]
Simply install and enable the plugin, you should be able to use it on your posts and articles right after that 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Business Time” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Enable plugin on new post page.
- Add plugin icon.
- Fix some bugs.
- New name for this plugin !
- Code improvement.
- Implementation of default style and responsive version.
- Add translation system for admin panel (fr).
- Fix a bug with js tinymce.
- Add french translation for the name of the days in frontend.
- Code improvements
- Add a button to content editor to set up and insert the shortcode with a configuration window.
- First release, you can use shortags 😀