This plugin adds SEO GPT technology to Yoast SEO, All-in-One SEO, and Simple SEO, in order to automatically create title and meta descriptions for pages and blog posts.
SEO GPT works like a virtual SEO assistant, checking the page content, your keyword(s) and brand to write the optimal title and meta description for each page.
Easy to use, once installed, SEO GPT will be available in a page or a post to automatically fill in the title and meta description fields in popular SEO plugins.
The plugins requires an API KEY, which you can get with a free account from the SEO GPT page.
Any questions, reach out to us in the support forum.
SEO GPT is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License or (at your option) any later version.
SEO GPT is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Get a copy of the GNU General Public License in https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Contributors & Developers
“SEO GPT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
0.1.0 – 2023-03-31
- Initial release with support for Yoast, All-in-One and Simple SEO plugins.
0.2.0 – 2023-06-02
- Fixed bug: Existing title and meta descriptions were unintentionally wiped out, leaving them blank, when attempting to write new ones.
0.3.0 – 2023-11-28
- BUG FIX : Fixed an external URL issue in the APIs.
- Validations added for friendlier usage.
0.3.1 – 2023-11-29
- Version number updated
0.4.0 – 2023-12-26
- Bug Resolved: Write issue while working with drafts.