SF Autosuggest Product Search is a plugin for add Woocommerce search Autosuggest to your ecommerce.
With this Woocomerce search plugin you can improve products search and give a better experience to your users.
It’s very simple to add Autosuggest Product into your ecommerce.
Choose your preference from SF Autosuggest Products settings.
Add [sf_pa_search] shortcode where you want.
1. Go to Plugins -> Add New
2. Search for SF Autosuggest Products
3. Install and active the plugin „SF Autosuggest Products“.
1. Download the plugin .zip file
2. Log in to yourdomain.com/wp-admin
3. Click Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
4. After installation activate the plugin
Can I show the product thumbnail in search suggests?
Yes, you have to flag „Show Thumbnails“ option in settings page.
Can I show the product category in search suggests?
Yes, you have to flag „Show Categories“ option in settings page.
Can I exclude some products from search suggests?
Yes, you can exlude products by ID in settings page.
Can I exclude some categories from search suggests?
Yes, you can exlude categories by ID in settings page.
Yes, you can search for product taxonomies.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SF Autosuggest Product Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added form is for getting valuable feedback
- Fix bug loading image
- Added loader in input search
- Save search data in transients for better performance
- Added search for taxonomies option.
- Added ability to customize placeholder input
- Fix bug incorrect permalink
- Added sf_pa_autosuggest_results filter to filter results.
- Added wpml compatibility
- Added ability to customize „Show all results“ text