Enable Posts and Pages to automatically expire and change at a certain time, and provide notification of expiration.
Simple Expires also notify you:
- When expiration occurs
This reminder helps you keep content fresh, providing a reminder that content is out of date and needs updated or replaced.
To install Simple Expires:
- Upload the „simple-expires“ directory and all its contents to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What about this plugin?
This plugin is a simple version of another plugin: „Content Scheduler“
- Does Simple Expires work with Network / Multisite installations?
Maybe. This is not tested.
- It is possible to set the state of post/page at expires?
No! If you need more control use the very best plugin „Content Scheduler“
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Expires” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Expires” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Russian language (By Alexey Pazdnikov).
- Update for timezone (By Kevin Roberts).
- Update for custom post type (By Igor Riboni).
- First public release.