Embed YouTube videos and keept their aspect ratio, just using simple shortcode.
- Simple shortcode, can be used in the posts or widgets.
- Using default YouTube Embed Code (iframe), but make it responsive
- Custom aspect ratio, if you want set different porpotion size.
- Auto centered position. So if you insert it on your post section, the video always on center-aligned.
- Lazy Load supported.
- 100% Free! And no ads or even trackers inside.
A brief Markdown Example
1. Simple, only using shortcode to use for individual video each shortcode
2. Lazy Load supported
3. Custom parameters for advanced use
1. Only for simple use,not for advanced playlist. Embedding one video for each shortcode.
- Install plugin from WordPress menu Plugins > Add New
- Activate the plugin
- Yay! Well done.
- Insert your shortcode to the post, or even widgets. Multiple shortcode is supported.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple YouTube Responsive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Small fixes: Missing double quote from HTML. Now has been fixed.
- Small fixes: Missing inline CSS attributes. Now has been fixed.
- Prevent XSS attacks via Shortcode (thanks to Darius Sveikauskas and yuyudhn from Patchstack for notifying)
- Optimized database usage
- Bug Fixes: On Lazy Load mode, sometimes the width of video not full 100% as it’s container element (as default), caused by Elementor’s CSS
- Bug Fixes: video player floated to the left on mobile devices
- Now you can add your own supported parameters on each shortcode (for advanced use only). See https://developers.google.com/youtube/player_parameters#Parameters for complete list parameters.
- More custom parameters added: Loop, Fullscreen, Show video controls bar, Start at, End at
- Little optimization and remove unecessary codes
- Bug Fixes break WordPress after update
- Bug Fixes on AMP
- Typo on shortcode guide. For automatic centered, use center=““ attribute
- Placing Stylesheet on Header (previously on footer)
- Add Plugin Option page on Administration Menu.
- Lazy Load supported
- Custom video thumbnails on Lazy Load mode.
- Typo in ReadMe and Description
- Little Bug, Fixed.
- New Contributor
- New documentation link
- Fix Bug: Break post when AMP plugin not installed.
- Add: Google AMP supported
- Add: Alias attribute for inserting YouTube ID. You can using „video“ or „v“ tags
- Fix Bug: PHP Error Divided by zero.
- Remove: Default Max Width (600px).
- Fix Bug: Mixed Content on https sites. I’m Sorry, forgot to make https version for embed code :3
- Fix Bug: Failed to Install
- Some typos
- We just born. Nothing to see here.