How do I make my website right-click disabled?
This plugin can do that easy way to enable/Disable the right-click menu on your webpage by using a simple one-click button. Visitor can’t click right click to inspect element.
- disable right-click on website
- disable inspect element
- right-click disabled
- disable right-click menu
Is there any feature that you want to get in this plugin?
Needs assistance to use this plugin?
Feel free to Contact us
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Just install and active you will get a admin menu option „Smart Disable Right Click in Settings Menu“.
- Click Enable and save to Disable right-click on your website.
- you can also enable right click click unmark and save.
Does it work with any webpages?
Yes. I will work all of your webpages.
Does it work with any theme?
Yes. it will work with any WordPress Theme
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smart Disable Right Click On Website” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.