This plugin is a solution for the remote management of ad units for websites in the Snack Media advertising network.
Snack Media are a Google-certified partner, based in the UK, who specialise in optimising and monetising websites, working with a network of over 400 websites. We offer an advanced advertising set-up – header and exchange bidding across programmatic, video, native rich media etc.
We have specialised teams across ad-operations, tech, editorial and sales to help publishers grow their digital revenues and provide IAB approved solutions for GDPR & CCPA.
We also offer a range of additional products, tools and services to help publishers drive traffic, maximise engagement and optimise user experience.
- Upload the contents of this .zip file into ‘/wp-content/plugins/snack-ads’ on your WordPress installation, or via the ‘Plugins->Add New’ option in the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ option in the WordPress dashboard.
- Open your wp-config.php and define SNACK_ADS_CONFIG_NAME constant – e.g.
define( 'SNACK_ADS_CONFIG_NAME', 'example.com' );
- Enable different ad units on your site by executing PHP code such as
<?php \Snack\Ads\Helpers\snackAdverts::getInstance()->printCode( 'desktop', 'leaderboard' ); ?>
- In case you are unsure about the setup, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Snack Ads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updating tested up to version
- Sorting PHP error thrown by register_rest_route
- Correctly handle ads for multisite instances
- First stable release of the plugin