Social photo feed for Elementor – downloads and display local Instagram images in a simple image list.
It will run a cronjob and download new images from your Instagram page every hour. Images are stored locally so it won’t make any external request.
You can define a maximum number of images and old once will be deleted automatically. The token is refreshed every month.
- Install Elementor
- Install the plugin
- goto „Instagram Feed“ in your main menu
- follow the instructions to get a token
- add the token and click „save changes“
- it will start to download the last few images
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social photo feed for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- show thumbnails of video posts
- updating styling
- text on hover
- first version