Subscriber count show up the number of members of your community.
- Upload the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Fill up the form in the Options.
- that’s it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Subscribers Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Subscribers Count” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version 1.0 (20/02/2012)
- Initial release.
Version 1.1 (05/03/2012)
- added new design
- Removed Number of total community
- added placeholder in AdminSide ie you can see what is actually your informations
- modification to disposition of elements horizontal to vertical
Version 1.2 (06/03/2012)
- Correction of a bug where css doesnt show up
Version 1.3 (09/03/2012)
- Added google plus
- Added cache for twitter, facebook and google plus
Version 1.4 (11/03/2012)
- bug correction