Taskbuilder is the easy, flexible and free way to organize tasks, projects & more. This plugin adds to WordPress the features of a complete project and task management system. It is the only project & task management plugin that can match the feature set of Trello or Bitrix24. Create Task and manage them in a beautiful modern drag and drop UI (Kanban view). Move Task cards between Boards. This feature designed to help visualize work and make management of tasks easier!
Taskbuilder is built with simplicity, flexibility, and power in mind, so that you can focus on the work that matters most.
[wppm_projects] - Manage projects from front-end. [wppm_tasks] - Manage tasks from front-end.
🌟 Top Features
- Unlimited Projects: There is no limit of projects can be created in free version.
- Unlimited Tasks: There is no limit of tasks can be created in free version.
- Unlimited co-workers: There is no limit to add co-workers. You can create any number of co-workers so that you can divide your workload. You can use wordpress’s registered users as co-workers(manager, co-workers).
- Ajax functionality: Almost every functionality is Ajax based so that its operational speed is at its best.
- Manage Projects & Tasks From Front-end: There is no need to pay anything for manage projects and tasks from front-end.
- Checklist: Break big tasks into small ones, check things off the list, and watch that status bar go to 100% complete.
- File Attachments: Files can attached in comments.
- Responsive Design: It is designed to work on any possbile screen size so that you can operate anytime, anywhere. It is recommended to use full-width template for Project and Task page so that it will work smoothly.
- Kanban Board: Cards represent your tasks and have everything you need to get the job done. As you make progress, drag cards from list to list so that everyone knows the status of the task at hand.
- List View: You can manage tasks and project on list view.
- Filter: You can filter task and projects by Title,Project name, Status, Category, Priority,User Names.
- Email Notifications: Customizable email notification templates available for you to customize as per your requirement. You can make use of macro tags for task & projects specific information which gets replaced dynamically.
- Custom Statuses: You can create unlimited custom statuses for projects and tasks.
- Custom Priorities: You can create unlimited custom priorities for tasks.
- Custom Categories: You can create unlimited custom categories for projects.
🙌 After reading this feature list, you can probably imagine Taskbuilder is the most advanced and powerful task & project management plugin in the market. Give Taskbuilder a try.
Premium Add-Ons :
- Calender – Get daily, weekly, or monthly view of task timelines with drag and drop feature. Filter them by Title,Project name, Status, Category, Priority,User Names if necessary.
- Custom Fields – You can add Custom Field to the tasks. There are 4 types of custom fields you can create. i.e. Text, Number, Date, Dropdown.
- Time Tracker – Time tracker tracks the exact time you spent on your tasks. Timer with start, stop feature for every task.
- Gantt Chart – Gantt Chart add-on effectively time manage your tasks and visualize upcoming deadlines for any project. Projects planners also use Gantt charts to maintain a bird’s eye view of projects.
- Duplicate Project – Duplicate Project add-on allows you to clone existing project and you will get same project with(tasks+checklists).
👨💻 DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
This plugin is almost plug and play!
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard „Add New Plugin“ section.
- Search For „Taskbuilder“.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Q. Who can create projects?
A. Only Admin’s can create projects and edit them.
Q. Who can create tasks, checklist, comments?
A. Admins and every co-workers from a project can create these.
Q. Can every member see every project?
A. Only admins (administrator) can see all of them. Other user roles can only see their assigned projects.
Q. Can the plugin be extended?
A. Sure, lots of actions and filters are added by default and will add more of them.
Contributors & Developers
“Taskbuilder – WordPress Project & Task Management plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Taskbuilder – WordPress Project & Task Management plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
V 2.0.1(March 3, 2023)
- New: Sorting task list by name, project, status, priority, start date and end date.
V 2.0.0 (January 5,2023)
- New: Setting for Default show/hide start date and end date of project.
- New: Setting for Default show/hide start date and end date of task.
- Fix: Clone task’s custom fields after task cloned.
- Fix: Delete custom fields after deleting task.
V 1.0.9 (October 21, 2022)
- New: Kanban board display by statuses order which are set in setting(Projects > Settings >Task Statuses).
- New (Pro feature): Tasks Calendar shortcode added [wppm_tasks_calendar] in Task Calendar add-on.
V 1.0.8 (September 8, 2022)
- Fix: Cross-Site scripting Vulnerability.
V 1.0.7 (August 18, 2022)
- New: Duplicate Project add-on.
- Fix: If clone task delete then attachment of original task also get delete.
- Fix: Checklists not get delete when we delete task and project.
- Fix: Thread attachment get deleted from comment but it is not deleted from upload folder and database.
V 1.0.6 (July 14, 2022)
- New: Filter hooks added.
- Fix: If single user is assigned to task, we can’t remove that user from task.
- Fix: Task related email notification(create task, change status, assign user, new comment) does not sending to project manager.
- Fix: In clone task feature task’s creator set to current user instead of original task’s task creator.
- Fix: Clone task’s date creation set to current time instead of original task’s create time.
- Fix: Clone task’s attachment upload time set to current time instead of original task’s attachment upload time.
- Fix: Clone tasks’s comment attachment uploading twice.
V 1.0.5 (May 31, 2022)
- New Feature: Clone task.
- Fix : Strings are available for translation(Time in project start date and end date,
Default show/hide time in start and end date of project, Show).
- New: French translation is available.
V 1.0.4 (April 21, 2022)
- Fix : Project status order does not save in setting.
- New : Addon’s menu added.
V 1.0.3 (March 10, 2022)
- Fix : After task creation does get not redirected to defaut view set in setting. i.e grid or list view.
- Fix : mime_content_type() function not worked in some php versions so changed this function with wordpress’s function wp_check_filetype().
- Fix : Can’t download attachments added in last months.
V 1.0.2 (January 24, 2022)
- New Feature : Setting given to hide/show time in start date and end date of project.
- Fix : Changed discussion text to comment.
- Fix : If default view for task is set to kanban view in setting then after clicking on task list button it gets redirected to list view.
- Fix : The link option in TinyMCE editor does not open in new window.
V 1.0.1 (December 28, 2021)
- Hooks added.
V 1.0.0 (October 8, 2021)
- Initial release.