Import ThemeGrill official themes demo content, widgets and theme settings with just one click.
Get free support
- The plugin makes a call to our CloudFront server remotely to import static demo content.
Demo Importer in action:
- WordPress 4.7 or later.
- ThemeGrill Official Themes.
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of ThemeGrill Demo Importer, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “ThemeGrill Demo Importer” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our demo importer plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our demo importer plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What themes this plugin supports?
- The plugin currently only supports ThemeGrill themes.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the GitHub repository.
ThemeGrill Demo Importer is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“ThemeGrill Demo Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.8.0 – 08-03-2022
- Support – Skincare theme.
- Remove – Support for Luza theme.
1.7.9 – 16-02-2022
- Tweak – Update static demo content url.
1.7.8 – 10-02-2022
- Support – Luza theme.
1.7.7 – 12-01-2022
- Support – BlockArt Blocks plugin.
- Support – Online Education theme.
- Fix – PHP warning while importing widget.
126.96.36.199 – 31-12-2021
- Tweak – Update stable tag.