The plugin once activated will display a quantity field with increment / decrement buttons once add to cart button is pressed (e.g. the product is added to cart).
Thus allowing customers to change the products number in the cart with out having to go to shopping cart
(click „Add to Cart button to see it in action“)
Feel free to ask any questions at Themes Zone
themeszone-woocommerce-ajax-quantityfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to disable the plugin?
Just deactivate the plugin.
- How to change increment / decrement buttons design?
Open themeszone-woocommerce-ajax-quantity/css/tz-wc-ajax-qty-public.css, there you will find css classes for the buttons,
override those classes in your themes’s css.
Contributors & Developers
“ThemesZone WooCommerce Ajax Quantity” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WooCommerce 3.6.4 update, requested options added, filter „tz_wc_qty_ajax_filter“ added.
- WooCommerce 2.6.3 update, ajax variable fixed.
- Initial Release.