TicketSource enables you to sell tickets and turn your WordPress site in to an online event ticketing sales tool.
The TicketSource Ticket Shop plugin enables you to embed your TicketSource ticket booking pages directly in to your WordPress website, so that customers can buy tickets directly from you.
Whether you sell 10 or 10,000 tickets, revolutionise the way you manage and sell tickets for your events with our easy to use, self service box office system.
Sign up for an account with us and we’ll provide you with immediate access to your personalised dashboard where you can manage every aspect of your event online 24/7.
Using our interactive event designer, you could have your event available to sell in minutes.
Our flexible service enables you to sell general admission tickets from a quota or individually numbered seats from an onscreen seating plan.
Sign up for a TicketSource account to sell tickets online
- Up and running in minutes
- Set up venue seating plans or general admission quota
- Add multiple events and tickets allocations
- Options for accepting donations and sundry item sales
- Customise images and colours to match your brand
- Multiple user accounts with varying access permissions
- Set up discount promotional codes to boost advance booking
- Use MailChimp integration to promote your forthcoming events
- Monitor how customers are finding you with our reports
- Own and export your customer data
- Customers can pay online with all major payment cards
- We handle card payments or you can integrate your own Stripe account
- Single inventory integrates online and in-house sales
- No booking fee for in-house sales
- Ticket delivery via eticket, mobile ticket (SMS and Passbook) and postal ticket
- Notification of bookings via email
- Print out a door list to manually check-in attendees
- Turn your iOS or Android device into a ticket scanner
- Wireless scanner kit for multi-entry point venues
- Range of sales report and analysis options
- Breakdown of income in reports for easy accounting
Testimonials from event organisers using TicketSource to sell tickets online
„Having used TicketSource since 2008, many of our audience members have commented on their professional yet personal approach. It is reassuring to know that ticketing for the Festival, both before and during its month-long run is in safe hands with TicketSource.“
* Amy Brooks, Communications Officer at Everyman Theatre *
„The team at TicketSource are always on hand to help when needed and the standard of customer service is outstanding. I would recommend working with TicketSource to any event organiser, and look forward to working with them on our future projects.“
* Jason Venables, Event Planning Consultant *
„TicketSource has made the booking experience easier, quicker and more professional for our customers – and it has certainly given us a flexibility we never had before. We would recommend the service to anyone running an event. We wish we had done so sooner!“
* Ross Friday, Event Organiser *
- Visit https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/help for assistance.
- Email support [at] ticketsource.co.uk to get in touch with the support team.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
Copyright 2005-2020 TicketSource.
Install the TicketSource Ticket Shop plugin via the WordPress admin dashboard
Sign up for an account with TicketSource
Add your event to the TicketSource dashboard via the „Events | New Event“ menu option
Locate your unique TicketSource Ticket Shop plugin code in the TicketSource dashboard via the „Events | Publicise Events“ menu option
Add your unique TicketSource Ticket Shop plugin code to your WordPress site
Your customers can now book tickets for your event from your WordPress website.
For our full documentation, you can view our knowledgebase by clicking here. You can also email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
- What is the purpose of this plugin? The TicketSource Ticket Shop plugin enables you to sell tickets for your events online via your WordPress website.
- How much does it cost to sell tickets online with TicketSource? Details of our pricing are available by clicking here
- How do I add an event to TicketSource? Step-by-step instructions can be found here
A selection of helpful articles from our blog
- [How secure websites benefit ticket sales] (https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/blog/how-to-write-an-effective-press-release-for-your-event)
- [Essential GDPR Information for Event Organisers] (https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/blog/gdpr-event-ticketing)
- How to Successfully Market an Event: 10 Point Checklist
- [Using Social Media To Promote Your Events] (https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/blog/how-to-sell-more-tickets-using-social-media)
- [How to collect valuable data from your events] (https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/blog/how-to-collect-valuable-data-from-your-events)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sell Tickets Online – TicketSource Ticket Shop for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sell Tickets Online – TicketSource Ticket Shop for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.