Use Toolbox for Asgaros Forum to customize your Forum without the struggle to write some code. You can easily create
some custom menu entries or change the url to the User Profile.
Support & Documentation
If you need some further help with Toolbox for Asgaros Forum please check out the
Documentation or contact me over the
- Add custom menu entries at the forum menu
- Remove the whole menu
- Customize the Asgaros Forum URLs (e.g. Member List, Profile)
- Shortcodes to integrate Asgaros Forum Profile in the ultimate Member Profile
- Create a custom tab at the ultimate member profile for the forum history
- Allow users to upload images inside a post
- Subscribe Users automatically to their own topics and posts
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to „Toolbox-for-Asgaros-Forum“ and select the tools that you want to use. The menu entries will appear after
activating the tools.
How can I help to translate the plugin?
Just go to the Official Translation Tool of WordPress and use your WordPress Account to login.
Contributors & Developers
“Toolbox for Asgaros Forum” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Toolbox for Asgaros Forum” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Toolbox for Asgaros Forum” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add: Hide Forum Menu and Forum Header
- Fix: Delete last custom menu entry
- Add: Compatibility with Responsive Menu
- Fix: CSS
- Fix: CSS
- Add Autosubscription
- Fix: duplicate output
- Fix: Compatibility PHP
- Add Advanced header menu
- Fix: Image Upload JS
- Add debugging mode for Image upload
- Fix: Error when using https for Image upload
- Fix: Notifications
- Add Inline Image Upload
- Initial Version