UncommonGood is a cloud-based software solution that helps nonprofits do more good every day by eliminating inefficiencies and providing nonprofits with modern technology. UncommonGood was founded on the idea that nonprofit organizations should have access to the same high-quality tools and resources as for-profit companies, without having to spend half their budget on them. By providing an all-inclusive platform for nonprofits to manage their operations, marketing, and fundraising efforts, UncommonGood enables nonprofits to focus more on what matters, doing good.
✨ UncommonGood Features
UncommonGood creates affordable, user-friendly software for nonprofits driving social change. We give organizers unified access to project management, marketing, and fundraising tools to help them increase engagement and maximize efficiency.
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising – Empower individual donors and groups to raise money on behalf of your organization and amplify your reach over time.
- Sweepstakes – Build momentum by expanding the ways supporters can show their love for your nonprofit organization
- Donor Tools – Help donors understand where their money is going by sharing how donations further your organization’s mission and magnify its impact.
- Donation Widget – Embed a custom donation widget form onto your WordPress or Squarespace site or another similar hosting platform.
- Email Campaigns – Design and send branded emails to keep your donors updated on new events, fundraising needs, and more.
- Custom Profile Pages – Augment your existing donor base and attract newcomers to your cause.
- Donor Database – Keep track of every individual who interacts with your nonprofit in UncommonGood’s intuitive Donor Database.
- Nonprofit Marketing Calendar – View all your tasks and upcoming events in one place to maximize team efficiency.
- Checklist for Nonprofits – Manage all your marketing and fundraising tasks for your nonprofit organization in one convenient checklist.
- Brand Manager – Leverage brand assets across all external communications to establish your nonprofit’s unique identity.
- Design Studio – Create professional-looking graphics that are on brand and amplify your nonprofit’s mission.
- Media Library – Store all your images, videos, and audio files in one centralized location.
- After signing up on UncommonGood.io
- Create a donation widget from the UncommonGood dashboard.
- Install the UncommonGood wordpress plugin
- Go to your wordpress dashboard > Settings > UncommonGood Donation Widget
- Paste the Widget Embed Code
- Use the shortcode [ug_donate] to embed the donation widget on any page.
What’s included in the free trial?
UncommonGood’s 30 day free trial includes access to all features within the Essentials Start plan. You’ll get the full experience of using the UncommonGood platform without having to put your credit card info in. We’re confident that once you see what we can do for your nonprofit, you’ll know that UncommonGood is that software for you!
Do you need my credit card to start a free trial?
No. The trial is completely free! At the end of the 30 days, you’ll have the opportunity to pick a plan and enter your payment info to continue with UncommonGood and no loose any of your data or marketing assets.
What happens after my free trial?
The next time you sign into the platform, you’ll be prompted to select a plan, enter your credit card info, and confirm in order to continue using our software and keep your data/assets.
What if I need to cancel?
If you ever decide that UncommonGood isn’t the best platform for your organization, you can cancel your account by going to ‘Organization & Subscriptions’ in your UncommonGood account. If you have an additional minute, we’d love to know why you are canceling so that we can continue to improve the platform. Please email us at email@example.com.
Can I change my plan?
Yes. UncommonGood’s payments are monthly so you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time. Simply click on ‘Organization & Subscriptions’ in your UncommonGood account to change your plan. The new plan’s features will go into effect during the next billing cycle.
Contributors & Developers
“UncommonGood Donation Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “UncommonGood Donation Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Temporary fix of missing function