This plugin enables WordPress users to check their client’s email addresses on the registration form or any other form using is_email().
Which is a WordPress function to check valid email addresses. Which helps to stop spam and promotional emails from your inbox.
It will only allow a valid email address users to signup or any Email based activity.
This plugin is completely based on emails-checker.net third party api. Which will send your provided email address to emails checker api in order to validate it. Emails Checker doesnot store anykind of data on their servers.
- DNS validation, including MX record lookup
- Disposable email address detection realtime
- Misspelled domain detection
- Email Syntax verification (IETF/RFC standard conformance)
- Mailbox existence checking
- Catch-All Testing
- Greylisting detection
- SMTP connection and availability checking
This plugin needs an Emails-Checker.NET API key to work. You can get it from here.
This Plugin will automatically check your contact form emails syntax FREE. Only SMTP Checks will cost credit.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
How many Emails I can check?
Our Free Plan will give you 250 SMTP Credits for free to check SMTP Status.
If you have more than 250 Contact Form Submission per month check our affordable pricing at emails-checket.net/#pricing
Do i need to change any thing?
Our plugin is very simple to use. Just enter your API Access key are you are done. The plugin will automatically filter all Emails.
Contributors & Developers
“User Registration Email Validator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Started Changelog
- Updated for newer wordpress version 6.1.1
- Added Option to allow specific email types
- Added Option to block emails if out of credits
- Added more email catching abilities