User Registration – The Best Registration Plugin for WordPress
Are you a beginner with absolutely zero coding skills? No problem! User Registration’s drag and drop form builder lets you create custom registration forms of any kind for your WordPress site. Go for simple forms or create complex multi-step forms. It’s all up to you.
Moreover, this free, lightweight, and 100% responsive plugin comes with a beautifully designed login form ready for you to use. It automatically creates a user profile account for WordPress users as well.
The best thing is that there are unlimited customization options for each field and form. To add more extendibility to this, you get premium addons to include extra functionalities in your registration forms. So, you’ve got yourself a fantastic WordPress user registration and login plugin.
Key Features of User Registration
Easy Drag and Drop Builder: Simply drag and drop the form fields into a blank slate and create a registration form in no time. No code, no fuss.
Email Notifications for Users: Send customized email notifications to your users as soon as they complete the registration process. Additionally, you can send notifications regarding payments and changes made to profile details as well.
Beautiful User Profile Account Page: User Registration automatically creates a WordPress user profile account for all your registered users. Even better is the fact that you’re still in complete control of the customization of this page.
In-built Login Form: No need to make a separate login form for users as you get an in-built login form with User Registration. Just redirect your users to this page from the registration page.
Strong Spam Protection with Google reCaptcha and Honeypot: Block spam attacks like fake user registration and spam submissions with our Google reCaptcha and honeypot feature. Just enable the features for selected forms from the plugin settings.
Assign User Roles and Capabilities: Assign default WordPress user roles like Editor, Author, Subscriber, and more while creating registration forms. This lets you control who has access to which sections of your website and what actions they can perform.
[Premium] Multi-Step Form: Long and detailed forms can look dull and crammed. That’s why we’ve created multi-step forms that let you break long forms into multiple sections for a cleaner and engaging presentation.
[Premium] Collect Payments via Credit Cards and PayPal: User Registration works flawlessly with both PayPal and Credit Cards(Stripe). So, you’ll have no problem collecting payments from users during registration using these payment gateways.
[Premium] Create Easy Content Restriction Rules: Enable content restriction to posts, pages, and categories with the premium Content Restriction addon. You can also create advanced custom content access rules based on roles, capabilities, user state, and more.
[Premium] Register Users Using Social Profile Account: Now, your users can directly register and log in using their existing social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google. The data from the social account used in registration is then imported to the corresponding user profile.
[Premium] WooCommerce Integration: Integrate WooCommerce with our plugin and add WooCommerce Shipping/Billing Address fields to your user registration forms.
[Premium] Collect Geolocation Data for Users: This premium addon enables you to collect and save the geolocation data of users who register on your website. And it’s pretty easy when you have fields like Country, City, and Postcode.
[Premium] LearnDash Integration: Integrating LearnDash with User Registration allows you to add a LearnDash course field in your registration form. This automatically enrolls the users into their specified LearnDash course.
[Premium] Set Fields Visibility: Hide specific user registration fields in the published forms and user profile page. You can decide whether the field is visible in the registration form or profile details, or both.
[Premium] Import Users: User Registration plugin lets you import users to any registration form on your WordPress website. Just upload the CSV file with user information and map it with the registration form of your choice.
[Premium] Connect Registration Forms with 1000+ Services via Zapier: Zapier passes information to all the applications your registration forms are connected with. This helps you save time by automating tasks like collecting form responses, sending texts and reminders.
[Premium] Integrations with Email Marketing Services: Promote your business with the correct email marketing tools like MailChimp and MailerLite. Integrating them with User Registration adds all your registered users to subscriber lists directly.
[Premium] Drag and Drop Multi File Upload: The multiple file upload feature is perfect for when you need to collect more than one document or image file. You only have to set the maximum file upload limit from the field options.
[Premium] Smart Conditional Logic: Now, you can personalize registration forms for users and make them more interactive with conditional logic. Show different users specific fields based on their previous input.
User Registration Has Every Form Field You’ll Ever Need:
Form Fields in Free Plugin
* First Name
* Last Name
* Confirm Email
* Confirm Password
* User Name
* Display Name
* User Bio
* Input Field
* Password Field
* Secondary Email
Advanced Form Field Options in Pro
* Section Title
* Time Picker
* Multi Select
* Profile Picture
* Single Item
* Stripe Gateway
What sets User Registration apart?
Here’s a brief look at the features that make User Registration one of the best WordPress plugins for user registration and login.
[Premium] User Registration Data in Graphs and Charts: Receive accurate stats on every user registration form through graphs and charts. You can view the total, approved, denied, and pending registrations your website receives in a day, week, month, or a specific period.
[Premium] Live Form Designer Tool: You might find the default form template a bit boring. So, User Registration offers a live form designer for you to customize form elements like Field Styles, Form Wrapper, and Button Styles without writing any code.
[Premium] Invite Codes for Registration: User Registration allows access to the registration page to only users with an invitation code. You can either create a code on your own or generate random codes
Easily Import Export Forms: If you own multiple websites, you don’t have to create registration forms from scratch every single time. You can save time by exporting and importing forms as JSON files which include form settings as well.
[Premium] Front-end Listing: If you want to display all your registered users on your website, the Front-end Listing addon is your answer. Users and guests alike can view individual profiles of your users from this front-end list.
[Premium] Customize My Account: Manage the in-built My Account page by adding custom tabs as well as editing and deleting default tabs. User Registration also allows you to edit design elements of the page such as Color, Buttons, Navigation, and more.
Who is User Registration for?
- Schools and Universities
- Ecommerce websites
- Business agencies
- Online magazines
- Non-profit organizations
- Online certification programs
- Conference and seminar organizers
- Sports event organizers
- Government offices
- Job board websites
- Medical institutions
- Gym and yoga studios
Create Different Registration Form Types without Any Coding Skills
- Employee Registration
- Event Registration
- JobSeeker Registration
- Appointment Form
- Document Application Form
- Social Registration
- Student Registration
- WooCommerce Registration
- Multi-Step Registration
- Course Registration
All features of WordPress User Registration Plugin
- Form fields to help you create any kind of registration form.
- Custom form fields along with default WordPress fields
- Multi-columns layout available
- Easily customizable with form options
- Drag and drop form builder
- 4 pre-designed form templates besides default
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to understand form settings
- Create custom email templates
- Customizable email notifications:
- waiting Admin Approval
- Email Confirmation
- Registration Approved Email
- Registration Denied Email
- Reset Password Email, and more
- Assign user roles on registration
- acilitates WordPress user management
- Prevent dashboard access to specific user roles
- Enable strong passwords
- In-built login form
- Login options after registration:
- Manual Login after Registration
- Email Confirmation to Login
- Auto Login after Registration
- Admin Approval after Registration
- Redirect to any page or URL after registration form submission
- Hide/show password feature on entering password
- Captcha for spam protection
- reCaptcha v2
- reCaptcha v2 Invisible
- reCaptcha v3
- Honeypot spam protection
- Allow only whitelisted email domains to register
- Check user registration statistics in the plugin dashboard
- Prevent core login
- Translation ready
- Register users through invite codes
- Import/export invite codes across multiple sites
- Set User Limit, Expiration Date, and User Role
- Editable front-end messages
- GDPR compliant forms
- Auto-generate password
- Allow users to delete their account
- Live form designing with Style Customizer addon
- My Account page
- Front-end user profile pages for every logged-in user
- Customizable account tabs
- Import/export forms and users
- Social registration and login
- Break lengthy forms into multi-part forms
- Set custom content restriction rules
- Upload file field for documents, images, and more
- Single or multiple file upload option
- Delete or replace file uploads
- Set valid file types
- Set maximum file size
- Email marketing with MailChimp and MailerLite
- Export form data as a PDF
- Collect geolocation information of users
- Accept payments with Stripe and PayPal
- Connect users from other forms to user registration forms
- List all users in the front-end
- Conditional logic for interactive forms
- LearnDash integration
- WooCommerce integration
Know your way around User Registration with our tutorials
This plugin provides 1 block.
- User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login Form And User Profile For WordPress
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the User Registration plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to User Registration->Add New and start creating a registration form.
Do I need to have coding skills to use the User Registration Plugin?
No, you don’t need any coding skills. One can simply drag and drop fields, arrange them and use built-in shortcodes to display the form.
Does the plugin work with any WordPress themes?
Yes, the plugin is designed to work with any themes that have been coded following WordPress guidelines.
How can admin access registered users data?
All the users registered via the registration forms and their data can be accessed from the Users menu in the WordPress Dashboard.
Can a user edit their profile informaton after registration?
Yes, a registered user can access their profile details via the account page. One can create an account profile page for their user using the shortcode available.
Does the plugin come with a login form as well?
Yes, the plugin has a shortcode for the login form.
Contributors & Developers
“User Registration – Custom Registration Form, Login Form And User Profile For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“User Registration – Custom Registration Form, Login Form And User Profile For WordPress” has been translated into 7 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
= 2.1.8 – 08/06/2022
* Feature – Native date Field.
* Enhance – Profile Picture and File Upload to different folder.
* Dev – Social connect with login option.
* Dev – Proper escaping on left out htmls.
* Dev – Hook for notice in registration form.
* Dev – Hook for customize edit profile fields.
* Dev – Filter hook for admin action redirect in users section.
* Tweak – URL to pricing page from extensions menu.
* Tweak – Filter to change lost password page button text.
* Tweak – Remove Add User Registration Form button from wp-editor in URCMA settings.
* Fix – Popup issue with wpcover block.
* Fix – Learndash login conflict with prevent core login feature.
* Fix – Country field value issue in edit profile when placeholder is set.
= 2.1.7 – 29/04/2022
* Tweak – Country full name in smart tags.
* Fix – Lost password when no account page.
* Fix – Multiple form invisible recaptcha issue.
* Fix – Lost password functionality in multisite.
* Fix – Wrong label of save changes button in settings.
* Fix – Bypass prevent core reset password on multisite.
* Fix – Wrong sanitization for valid extensions in profile pic.
= 2.1.6 – 20/04/2022
* Enhance – Active status on emails settings.
* Enhance – Keyboard shortcut in form builder.
* Dev – Geolocation auto complete address and map compatibility.
* Dev – PDF toggle, image upload, image choice and radio choice settings compatibility.
* Dev – Incorrect password error message handled and filter added when ajax login enabled.
* Tweak – Ring Loader css added.
* Tweak – Elementor widget icon added.
* Tweak – Licences tab removed from settings tab of free version.
* Fix – Permission callback error in restapi.
* Fix – Translation issue with user registration.
* Fix – Profile Pic upload issue from edit profile.
* Fix – ReCaptcha conflict with all in one seo plugin.
* Fix – Undefined index title in payment settings tab.
* Fix – Invalid argument supplied in admin settings file.
* Fix – Default reset password and myaccount design issue.
* Fix – Invalid email error message handled when ajax enabled.
* Fix – User status keep switching to pending only after admin approval from admin user list.
= 18.104.22.168 – 14/03/2022
* Fix – Deploy script.
= 2.1.5 – 14/03/2022
* Feature – Getting started page.
* Fix – My Account translation issue.
* Fix – Profile picture not being uploaded.
* Fix – No file uploaded error in edit profile.
* Fix – Twenty Twenty Two theme form preview issue.
* Fix – Select value not shown when placeholder is set in edit profile.
* Fix – Empty email field after profile updates when field visibility set to readonly.
= 22.214.171.124 – 04/03/2022
* Fix – Conditional assign role not working.
* Fix – Inline email content on save.
* Fix – Conditional logic not working.
* Fix – Multi select2 value not being saved in edit profile.
* Fix – Multiple profile updated email to admin.
= 126.96.36.199 – 02/03/2022
* Fix – ReCaptcha backward compatibility issue.
= 2.1.4 – 01/03/2022
* Feature – hCaptcha integration.
* Feature – ReCaptcha v2 invisible integration.
* Enhance – Threshold score handled in v3.
* Dev – PHPCS configuration for sanitization and escaping improvement.
* Dev – Compatibility with frontend listing.
* Tweak – Never show again and May be later button in notices.
* Fix – PHP 8.0 compatibility.
* Fix – Recaptcha script localization.
* Fix – Prevent dashboard access not working for all user roles.
* Fix – Margin issue on login form.
* Fix – Default value not set in multiple choice options in metaboxes.
* Fix – Input field size limit in edit profile.
* Fix – While sending test email sender option saved value is not showing instead wordpress core address.
= 2.1.3 – 26/01/2022
* Dev – Combine two login option compatibility.
* Dev – Introduce hooks for save button in myaccount.
* Fix – Security and escaping issues.
* Fix – Cannot unhide labels.
* Fix – Profile picture remove, update and save on the edit profile page.
* Fix – File upload data not updated in profile details changed email.
= 2.1.2 – 07/01/2022
* Dev – Hooks for custom advance setting.
* Enhance – Extension page design and addons installation.
* Enhance – Size limit on profile picture field in edit profile page.
* Fix – Escaping issue in deactivation notice.
* Fix – Resend verification not working when ajax login is enabled.
= 2.1.1 – 31/12/2021
* Fix – Sanitization and escaping issues.
* Tweak – Images/JSON files locally added.
= 188.8.131.52 – 16/12/2021
* Dev – Added filter hook for success message after email confirmation.
* Tweak – Upgrade to pro notice.
= 2.1.0 – 13/12/2021
* Dev – User Regsitration Pro addon compatibility.
* Dev – Mailchimp Compatibility.
* Fix – Hook for myaccount enqueue script.
* Fix – User registration widgets in gutenberg.
* Fix – Logout url not working in gutenberg login page.
= 2.0.5 – 15/11/2021
* Enhance – Allowed more HTML tags in description of field.
* Enhance – Login title missing in the Login form.
* Fix – Form settings preview not showing after editing form name.
* Fix – Prevent core login redirect to login page with different slug.
* Fix – Required and Hide Label issue in Safari Browser.
* Fix – Empty Form when html field used.
= 2.0.4 – 19/10/2021
* Enhance – File and user status in export user csv.
* Enhance – Form builder validation.
* Tweak – Handle parse_block() before wp5.0.
* Fix – Number field step issue.
* Fix – Prevent core login not working with classic editor.
= 2.0.3 – 22/09/2021
* Enhance – User creation capability check while registering users
* Dev – Multiple choice field compatibility.
* Dev – Time Picker field compatibility.
* Fix – Gutenberg block css issue
* Fix – wp editor script enqueued incorrectly in widgets.
= 2.0.2 – 01/09/2021
* Fix – Missing sanitization on profile picture url
* Fix – Choice field issue in edit profile.
* Fix – Prevent core login in gutenberg login form.
* Fix – Profile picture field issue in gutenberg my account.
= 2.0.1 – 10/08/2021
* Enhance – Notice display method to display review and survey notice.
* Dev – Redirect URL string WPML compatibility.
* Tweak – Metabox and form icon design changes.
* Fix – Undefined index polylang language.
= 2.0.0 – 02/08/2021
* Feature – Form field icons in user registration.
* Feature – Login with username, email or both option.
* Enhance – Select all option in multiple choice field.
* Refactor – User Registration List table parsing.
* Refactor – Settings page design and parsing.
* Refactor – Metabox parsing from core.
* Refactor – JS libraries.
* Refactor – JS Codes.
* Dev – Introduce new filter hooks for profile update message.
* Dev – Introduce a new action to add extra validation to edit profile fields.
* Fix – Email updation issue in edit profile.
* Fix – Invite code visible in edit profile.
* Fix – String translation in edit profile.
* Fix – Class translation issue.
* Fix – Date field required validation.
= 1.9.9 – 30/06/2021
* Feature – Gutenberg block for login.
* Feature – Send test email.
* Tweak – Add smart tag filter and content mapping.
* Tweak – Add filter for login redirect when core login is disabled.
* Fix – Auto login conflicts with payment.
* Fix – Hide label in edit profile for section title field.
* Fix – Unexpected end of file in edit profile.
= 1.9.8 – 31/05/2021
* Feature – Edit profile form shortcode.
* Enhance – Valid file type in my account profile picture.
* Enhance – Reset Button in UR Form.
* Enhance – Payment slider in range field.
* Tweak – Email exists check in edit profile.
* Tweak – Redirection filter in ajax login.
* Fix – My Account slug not translate via polylang plugin.
* Fix – UR not working if dashboard language changed.
* Fix – Recaptcha issue on login and registration shortcode page.
= 1.9.7 – 28/04/2021
* Feature – Login Form Using Ajax.
* Feature – Disable profile picture in my account.
* Enhance – Pending users approval banner.
* Tweak – Not allow old password in reset password.
* Tweak – Global function for smart tag name_value parser.
* Tweak – Removed ReCaptcha secret key from localization.
* Fix – Disable login confirmation for socially connected users.
* Fix – Wpnonce in URL.
= 1.9.6 – 06/04/2021
* Enhance – Password strength meter in reset password page.
* Enhance – Disallow special characters in username field.
* Enhance – Review notice UI and contents.
* Dev – Frontend listing addon compatibility.
* Dev – iDEAL payment gateway compatibility.
* Fix – Localization of password strength js params.
* Fix – Disable logout confirmation issue with logout endpoint menu.
* Fix – Reset password button not working.
* Fix – Hide label in edit profile.
= 1.9.5 – 15/03/2021
* Enhance – Setting page header UI.
* Dev – MailerLite add-on compatibility.
* Tweak – WordPress 5.7 compatibility.
* Fix – WYSIWYG field value save and sanitization in edit-profile.
* Fix – Email overrider undefined index issue.
* Fix – Form Duplication issue with anchor tag.
* Fix – Token mismatch issue.
= 184.108.40.206 – 12/02/2021
* Fix – Login button not working on pages with both registration and login forms.
= 1.9.4 – 12/02/2021
* Enhance – Limit username length.
* Enhance – Limit Choice in checkbox field.
* Enhance – Resend Verification Email to User from Admin.
* Add – Filter to add new smart tags.
* Dev – Learndash Compatibility.
* Dev – Range field Compatibility.
* Tweak – Woocommerce myaccount compatibility with prevent core login.
* Fix – All In One SEO conflict with my account.
= 1.9.3 – 12/01/2021
* Feature – Success Message display position option.
* Dev – Customizer compatibility in Customize My Account addon.
* Dev – Add animation file.
* Dev – Add user-registration div in login form preview.
* Fix – Radio, Select, and Checkbox option label and array index conflict.
* Fix – Prevent core login option and save option conflict.
* Fix – Email Header issue.