Visio Playlist is an easy-to-use song listing plugin for bands and solo musicians.
Conveniently manage your playlist with songs list directly from within the WordPress backend, make use of the multiple playlist and style the actual output entirely to your liking.
- add new playlist
- edit/delete existing playlist
- set playlist status to visible(public) or private (hidden)
- add new songs to the song list
- edit/delete existing songs
- delete the entire song list
- set song status to public (listed both on frontend and backend) or private (listed on backend only)
- provide an optional introduction to the song list (some HTML tags allowed)
- order the song list by artist or title
- choose the column order „artist | title” or “title | artist”
- define custom names for the artist and title columns
- show/hide playlist names (i.e., playlist heading)
- make use of the integrated class names and IDs
- copy the frontend stylesheet to your template directory and thus be independent of any plugin updates
- this plugin is can be customized with very basic php knowledge. As Visio Playlist is created in mind to easy customization for developers who can be customized easily according to their requirements.
- Upload the
visio-playlistfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- To display the song list, simply put
[visio_playlist]in the content of your desired page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Visio Playlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Visio Playlist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- include screenshots
- fix miner php shortcode