Power your store to greater success with wholesale pricing and sales promotions! Just about any type of wholesale pricing or sales promotion you can think of, Wholesale Pricing for WooCommerce is your one-stop shop to accomplish it.
FULLY TESTED with
- WordPress 5.9+
- WooCommerce 5.6+
- PHP 7.2+
What can you do with Wholesale Pricing?
- Wholesale Discount pricing
- Catalog Sale Product and Variation Discount Pricing
Wholesale Pricing can
Wholesale Catalog Pricing
- Show the discount in the catalog pricing., by Logged-in Role (Wholesaler, Membership), Category, and others.
Group Sale Pricing
- Use a single rule to put an entire Category (or other group) on sale. Just like having a sale price on a product, except
- a single rule can apply to a big group, without updating each product individually!!!
*This plugin is the baby brother of * Pricing Deals for WooCommerce
** With the Wholesale Pricing plugin all of these actions can be applied and managed in one place, and requires no product database updates! **
The free version gives you:
- Catalog Pricing options for the whole store
- Begin date / End date scheduling
- Audit Trail log of purchases made with Wholesale Pricing Rule discounts
The Pro version gives you incredible control over rule groups – by category, product and more!
The Pro version also gives you: (group power!)
- The Pro version gives you group power – the additional flexibility of applying Sales and Promotions to:
- Whole Store, Wholesaler or Membership or Role (Display different prices for logged in users), Product Category and Wholesale Pricing custom Category, Product or Variation
Additional Plugins by VarkTech.com
- WooCommerce 2.0.14+
- WordPress 3.3+
- PHP 5+
- Upload the folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your site
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Please review the documentation, which has lots of helpful hints and examples.
Direct support requests can be made here on the support tab, or at the Support page at varktech.com. We try to respond to all posts within 12 hours.
Contributors & Developers
“Wholesale Pricing for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wholesale Pricing for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.66 – 2020-08-17
- Fix – remove „get_purchaser_info_from_screen“
- Enhancement – Turn off auto updates
- Fix – update is_admin testing
1.0.65 – 2019-04-16
- Enhancement – Updates to accomodate Woo 3.6
1.0.64 – 2018-11-01
- Enhancement – Updates to accomodate WordPress 5.0
1.0.63 – 2018-05-22
- Enhancement – Updates to accomodate Woocommerce 3.4
1.0.62 – 2018-01-30
- Enhancement – Updates to accomodate Woocommerce 3.3
1.0.61 – 2017-10-05
- Enhancement – Updates to accomodate Woocommerce 3.2
1.0.6 – 2017-04-03
- Enhancement – Updates to accomodate Woocommerce 3.0
1.0.5 – 2014-12-6
- Enhancement – Pick up User Login and apply to Cart realtime
1.0.4 – 2014-07-15
- Fix – variation usage …
1.0.3 – 2014-5-29
- Fix – replacement BCMATH functions
- Fix – close comment above function in parent-cart-validation.php
- Fix – framework, removed (future) upcharge… , fix pricing-type-simple for catalog
- Fix – framework, pricing-type discount by catalog Option renamed
- Fix – js for cart simple discount was disallowing discount limiits in error
- Fix – warnings on apply
- Fix – cartWidget print option corrected
- Fix – Get group repeat logic
- Enhancement – e_notices made switchable, based on ‘Test Debugging Mode Turned On’ settings switch
- Enhancement – debugging_mode output to error log
- Change – cumulativeSalePricing switch default now = ‘Yes – Apply Discount to Product Price, even if On Sale’ – UI + JS chg
- Fix – apply rule free catalog product issue repaired
1.0.2 – 2014-04-14
- Fix – warnings on update error
- Fix – Change to collation syntax on install
1.0.1 – 2014-04-10
Fix – install warning
1.0 – 2014-03-31
- Initial Public Release