By default, the widget generates an unordered list of permanent links to blog posts with the post title. The product listing ul has a class of
Coming in future versions is the following…
- Support for post thumbnails
- Support for logged out users
- Dashboard for tracking what products your users have looked at.
- Hooks and Filters (dependent on user feedback. I can’t really see a need for them right now as the plugin is quite simplistic).
- Default styling.
- Make sure WP-Ecommerce is active. This plugin will not run unless WP-Ecommerce is installed.
- Upload wpec-history.php to your plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Appearance -> Widgets in the WordPress admin.
- Is widget styling provided?
No, you have to style the unordered list yourself.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Ecommerce History” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Make the plugin actually work.
- BuddyPress Integration complete – a new activity item is now logged whenever you „view“ a product.
- Fix up the README a little bit.