This is a beta, please use at own risk, White label WordPress with a plugin instead of hacking the WordPress core.
This plugin is perfect for those who use WordPress as a development environment but would like to hide the fact WordPress has been used.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘wordpress-white-label’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use through the ‘White Label’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress White Label” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress White Label” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed saving issue.
- Added cleanup tags.
- User update nag screen deleted.
- Overide help context menus.
- Extensive capabilities manager.
- Added CSS rules, this allows you to use your own CSS for the admin panel.
- Error reporting, allows users to email us if there is a problem.
- Page rendering issue, now fixed but this plugin is beta so be warned it may render WordPress useless.
- Some fixes added for document rendering, this fixes any replaces missed in the document.
- Initial beta release.