Emoji support of WordPress 4.2+ requires internet connection to download image files from WordPress.org. In your business or educational network, however, you may not be able to use internet.
With this plugin, you are free from internet!!
- Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Daisuke Takahashi (Extend Wings)
- Portions (c) 2010-2012 Web Online.
- Unless otherwise stated, all files in this repo is licensed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3. See LICENSE file.
- Copyright (c) 2014 Twitter, Inc and other contributors
- Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Fetched from twitter/twemoji
- Version: 2.0.5
- Commit: b47023cb1b95d7682f2a3c1fbf075733ace7a168
- Upload the
wp-local-emojifolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- This plugin is broken! Thanks for nothing!
First of all, we supports PHP 5.6+, MySQL 5.5+, WordPress 4.5+. Old software(vulnerable!) is not supported.
If you’re in supported environment, please create pull request or issue.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Local Emoji” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Local Emoji” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Local Emoji” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update Twemoji library to 2.0.5. (Unicode 8.0 support)
- Initial Beta Release