WP Video Floater WordPress Plugin allows you to insert a video on the page and, as the user scrolls the page, the video will be pushed to the bottom-right. Works with OptimizePress Embed videos too.
- Sell more! Allows your visitor to watch your video and see your content at the same time.
- You don’t have to edit source code of your template to insert any code.
- No coding, just 2 easy steps and you’ll have an awesome page!
To use it you’ll need to add a class to the iframe that you want to scroll and add the shortcode below to anywhere in the page.
Class to the video:
Shortcode to the page:
Works with OptimizePress. The plugin works nice with OP pages. You’ll need to do the same thing above, but also you’ll need to add a class to the element.
There’s a settings icon on each element on the top-right, if you click you’ll see an „Advanced element options“ popup and then you’ll be able to add the class below
Class to the OP element:
Via WP administration
- Go to Plugins / Add New.
- Search for WP Video Floater in the search box.
- The „WP Video Floater“ plugin should appear. Click on Install and Activate.
- Add the
wp-video-floaterclass to the iframe. (It will be like
- Still on the page you want to use this function and add the shortcode at the top [wp-video-floater].
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Video Floater” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Here we go!