This plugin extends the possibilities of WP Webhooks by integrating the possibility to manage taxonomy terms on certain posts.
It allows you to easily add/create new taxonomy terms while connecting them to a post, as well as managing the meta data of the taxonomy. Custom post types are supported as well.
For all features, please check out the list down below.
- Set existing taxonomy terms to a post
- Create new taxonomy terms at a post
- Append custom taxonomy terms on a post
- Delete all taxonomy
- Add, update and delete term meta values
Feel free to message us in case you want special features – We love to help!
- Upload the zip file to your WordPress site (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > WP Webhooks Pro -> Settings
- Scroll down, activate the specified action and click Save
- Go to „Receive Data“ and start implementing the webhook
Contributors & Developers
“WP Webhooks – Manage Taxonomy Terms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Webhooks – Manage Taxonomy Terms” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.1.0: May 02, 2021
- Feature: Full compatibility with all new standards of WP Webhooks 3.1.0 and WP Webhooks 4.1.0
- Tweak: Optimize descriptions and move Special arguments into the new details popup
- Tweak: Optimize performance on empty webhook requests
1.0.1: November 15, 2020
- Feature: New webhook endpoint „manage_term_meta“ to create, update and delete term meta
- Tweak: Optimized the „set_terms“ webhook endpoint description to the latest standards
1.0.0: July 29, 2019
- Birthday of WP Webhooks – Manage Taxonomy Terms