A simple plugin to sort your posts by „A to Z“, i.e. Alphabetically. It supports regular posts as well as Custom_Post_Type. You can also control the number of posts to display and order them in different ways.
The quickest method for installing the plugin is:
- Upload the
AtoZ-Sortingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I use this Plugin?
Follow the steps:
- Install the plugin,
- make a blank page with default template,
- use shortcode to display your desired contents.
- What are the shortcodes?
- [atoz_sorting post_type=“post“]
- [atoz_sorting post_type=“post“ number=“10″]
- [atoz_sorting post_type=“post“ number=“10″ order_by=“title“]
- [atoz_sorting post_type=“post“ number=“10″ order_by=“title“ order=“ASC“]
- What are the meaning of shortcodes?
- Using only [atoz_sorting] will show posts from blog posts by default with 15 posts per page with ascending order.
- Use „post“ as „post_type“ if you want to display blog posts or use „your_custom_post_type_name“ to display posts from that Custom Post Type.
- Use „number“ to control maximum number posts to show
- Use „order_by“ to order posts in different ways. The values can be: date, title, popular & random.
- Use „order“ to order in Ascending or Descending method. The values can be: ASC & DESC.
Contributors & Developers
“AtoZ Sorting” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
- New options added (Number of posts to display, different ordering methods etc.)
- Link issue fixed.