Debug can help you to find errors in your wordpress website via editing wp-config.php file. you may enable error reporting by debug plugin. enable email notification on any run time bug in wordpress CMS/website.
A brief Debug
- Debug in wordpress rewrite wp-config.php file via error_log function in php.
- if you don’t have file write permission. so don’t use this plugin.
- keep backup your wp-config file before save plugin setting.
How to contact the support / development team of our Debug plugin
You can contact us through,
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip and Upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make configuration setting in plugin setting page.
- hit „save setting“ button.
Contributors & Developers
“Debug” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Debug” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.10: Jun 29, 2022
- increase security to direct access of files.
1.9: Dec 15, 2019
- compatible with new version.
1.7: Mar 2, 2016
- BugFix: Display error not required for email notification enable.
1.6: Jan 24, 2016
- Add: Email Notification Settings on plugin setting page.
- BugFix: Resolved any user to download debug.log and wp-config.php file. now only super admin can download files.
- BugFix: resolved error when large debug.log file load on plugin section. now only load 1.4 MB file only from end of file.
1.5: Sept 30, 2015
- Add: Email Notification Page to Enter Notification email address and email subject.
- Add: Handle any error and send it to your email address on real time system. (no-email delay).
- BugFix: Resolved undefined „scrollHeight“ in console log in jQuery. incase of admin debug.log file not exist.
1.4: June 2, 2015
- BugFix: download wp-config.php file for back-up /Downloads/wp-config.php.exe to /Downloads/wp-config.php.
- BugFix: download wp-config.php file for back-up /Downloads/debug.log.exe to /Downloads/debug.log.
- Remove: console.log function from js.
- Add: Add Setting page link on plugin page.
1.3: March 29, 2015
- Add: option for download wp-config.php file for back-up.
- Add: option for download debug.log file.
- Add: Auto scroll down in debug.log file view in admin panel to see latest error log.
1.2: March 4, 2015
- Add: script debug option
- Add: save query debug option
- Add: debug.log file view and clear option from admin panel
1.1: December 30, 2014
- Add: Banner at wordpress Community
- Add: Add change Log Session
- Rewrite wp-config.php file with Debug variables.
- Add: WP_DEBUG, WP_DEBUG_LOG, WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY Functionality.