GitHub Gist WordPress Plugin allows you to embed GitHub Gist snippets with a [gist] tag, instead of copying and pasting HTML. For example, to embed the github_gist_wordpress_plugin_test.txt file from gist: 447298, fill in the id and file attributes in the [gist] tag:
[gist id=447298 file=github_gist_wordpress_plugin_test.txt]
The [gist] tag also expands the content of the embedded Gist and wraps it with „
1) Download the plugin zip file.
3) Upload the github_gist_wordpress_plugin directory to your wordpress plugin directory (/wp-content/plugins).
4) Activate the plugin.
5) Use the [gist] tag in your posts or pages
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GitHub Gist WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GitHub Gist WordPress Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- quote a Gist with id and file attribute.
- expand a Gist’s content and wrap it with
- added branding information.