Allow your WordPress users to log into other systems using their WordPress credentials!
This plugin will create a htusers file and create entries for the user roles that you specify. When a user logs into WordPress or updates their profile, their password is hashed and written to the file. The plugin handles password changes and resets automatically, so you can just set this up and forget about it!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click „HTAuth Sync“ in the „Settings“ menu
- Specify the location that you’d like your htusers file written to
- In your Apache configuration, be sure that you specify the AuthName and AuthUserFile to be consistent with what you entered in the settings screen.
Do I need to do anything when new user’s join my site?
Nope! Just specify the user roles that you would like synced, and the plugin takes care of the rest.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HTAuth Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility
- Language Fixes
- UX improvements
- Initial Version
- Only exports in „digest“ format.