If someone copies an article on your site, then when that person pastes it, there will be additional text in the pasted text, and you can set with this plugin what text will appear if someone copies the article from your site.
This plugin is created and designed as simple as possible, so as not to burden your site, even the size of this plugin is not up to 1 MB!
Download Insert Link Reference In Copied Text Plugin From WordPress Dashboard
- Visit the plugins page in your WordPress dashboard and click „Add New“.
- Search for „Insert Link Reference In Copied Text“.
- Click „Install Now“, then „Active“.
Download Insert Link Reference In Copied Text Plugin Manually
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress dashboard.
How to use this plugin?
Go to the WordPress dashboard, then click the „Insert Reference“ menu, add the words you want to add when someone copies text from your site, then click „Save“.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Insert Link Reference In Copied Text” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Insert Link Reference In Copied Text” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Release Date: 11 February, 2022.
- First Release.
- Release Date: 12 February, 2022.
- Fixing a bug.