THE MOST POWERFUL & EASY TO USE CONTACT MANAGEMENT (CRM), EMAIL MARKETING, LIVE CHAT, FORMS & ANALYTICS PLUGIN
HubSpot enables you to grow your business better. It helps turn visitors into leads, nurture them into customers, and measure your business growth.
With HubSpot’s free plugin you can easily:
- Engage visitors with live chat and chatbots, and convert leads with forms & popups.
- Build beautiful, responsive email newsletters inside WordPress, and nurture your leads with marketing automation campaigns.
- Manage your entire contact database with HubSpot’s free CRM, and group contacts together with the built-in list builder.
- Measure your business growth in real-time with easy-to-understand analytics dashboards.
What’s included in HubSpot’s free WordPress plugin:
CRM & CONTACT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
Your website forms will automatically sync with your HubSpot CRM so you can easily manage your contacts, segment them into lists, and see every interaction they’ve had with your website. This plugin creates & updates each contact record with a unified timeline of the contact’s page views, live chat conversations, form submissions, and more.
EMAIL NEWSLETTER & MARKETING AUTOMATION
Build beautiful, responsive newsletters to send to your contact database with HubSpot’s easy-to-use, drag and drop email builder. Send an email automation anytime someone fills out a form or engages with your live chat & chatbots.
Don’t want to have to design emails yourself? HubSpot comes with 20+ pre-designed email templates so all you have to do is add your content and press send.
With HubSpot’s email marketing software, you’re able to personalize your messaging and start tailoring content for each of your subscribers. Plus, with A/B testing and email tracking, you can go a step further and improve the open rate and click rate of each campaign.
All emails are automatically logged in your customer relationship management (CRM) software and include reporting for opens and clicks so you can measure each email’s engagement.
FORMS & POPUPS
Create beautiful forms and popups on your website in minutes using the intuitive drag and drop builder. Choose which pages you want your popups displayed on with HubSpot’s advanced filtering based on your visitors’ behaviors.
Rather stick with your existing forms and popup plugin? That’s fine too! HubSpot integrates with most WordPress form builders, form creators, and popup builders out-of-the-box so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
HubSpot is a dynamic form builder and can be used to create nearly any type of form — such as an announcement popup, banner bar, conditional logic form, contact form, custom form, donation form, email form, exit intent popup form, event form, feedback form, mobile popup, newsletter form, order form, payment form, popup form, quiz form, quote form, signature form, signup form, star rating form, sticky bar, survey popup, web form, and more!
LIVE CHAT & CHATBOTS
Add free live chat to your website and easily engage & help your site visitors. Add 24/7 chatbots to your website to help automate lead capture, lead generation, lead management and provide live support. Now you can help your visitors while you sleep — the power of WordPress live chat!!
BUILT-IN ANALYTICS & DASHBOARDS
Built-in marketing analytics (email analytics, traffic analytics, and website analytics) make it easy to understand which sales and marketing actions are driving the most success… and which ones you need to fix. Quickly see how your forms, popups, live chat & chatbots, email marketing, and sales follow-ups are helping grow your business.
Why install analytics from another app when you can get built-in WordPress analytics? With HubSpot, you can view a unified view of your site’s performance in an easy-to-understand analytics dashboard — all without leaving WordPress. Dashboards are customizable, so you can surface the most relevant information to make data-driven decisions for your unique business.
Happy with the tools you’re using? Now you can easily integrate HubSpot with over 400 native integrations including:
– Analytics / Advertising / Social Media Software: Adroll, Facebook Ads, Facebook Messenger, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Instagram Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter, WhatsApp, YouTube
– Communications / Design / Integrations: Canva, Gutenberg Blocks, HelloSign, Integromat, Slack, Twilio, Vidyard, Zoom
– CRM / Email Marketing / Marketing Automation Software: Active Campaign, Aweber, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Drip, Gmail, Hustle, Mailchimp, Ontraport, Outlook, Salesforce, Sendinblue, WP Fusion, Zoho
– E-commerce / Online Store / Recurring Payment / Payment Processing: BigCommerce, Shopify, Stripe, WooCommerce, YITH
– Events / Meeting Scheduling Software: Calendly, Eventbrite, The Events Calendar
– Forms / Landing Page Builders / CRO: Caldera Forms, Contact Form 7, Elementor, Formidable Forms, Forminator, Gravity Forms, Instapage, JotForm, Kali Forms, MailOptIn, Ninja Forms, OptInMonster, Sumo, Survey Monkey, Typeform, Unbounce, WPForms
– Live Chat / Customer Support Software: Drift, Front, Help Scout, Intercom, LiveChat, Pure Chat, Zendesk
– Productivity / Project Management Software: Asana, Jira
HubSpot also works great with Zapier and PieSync, so you can easily connect nearly any tool together.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT HUBSPOT – CRM, EMAIL MARKETING, LIVE CHAT, FORMS & ANALYTICS?
“HubSpot was a big factor in helping us scale WP Buffs to $1M in revenue. Their plugin and sales CRM made our sales process so much more professional and kept us fully organized as we grew from 1 salesperson to 4. Plus, the reporting dashboards allow me to know where our sales game is strong and where we can still improve with just a few clicks. Needless to say, I’m all in on HubSpot.” – Joe Howard, Founder & CEO, WP Buffs
“HubSpot educates marketers beyond just the anonymous web analytics they get from Google Analytics. Instead, it digs down to individual users.” – Michael Shoup, Founder / CEO, 12South Marketing
“HubSpot dramatically cuts down the time I spend on marketing. We used to spend tons of time generating very few inbound leads, but those numbers have gone through the roof with minimal effort.” – Brian Ruhlmann, Director of Sales & Marketing, AdmitHub
This plugin provides 1 block.
- HubSpot - CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics
The easiest way to install this plugin is to use the WordPress Admin interface.
- Go to your admin dashboard
- Find the „Plugins“ menu
- Click on „Add New“
- Search for „HubSpot“
- Click „Install Now“
- Go to your „Plugins“ menu
- Click „Activate“ on the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat plugin
- Log in or sign up for a HubSpot account
Your WordPress site and HubSpot account will be connected and you’re ready to get started with HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat.
- Upload the ‘leadin’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Having trouble? Check out our help documentation
- Your website or blog must be using WordPress.org version 3.7 or higher on your server. We recommend the latest version.
- The wp_footer function must be included in your WordPress theme’s footer file (footer.php).
- You must be a WordPress admin to be able to install plugins for your site. If you are not the admin, you can forward these instructions to the person who manages your WordPress install.
What does the plugin do?
HubSpot’s WordPress plugin allows you to use HubSpot email marketing, CRM, forms, popups, and live chat on your WordPress website. This plugin gives you all the tools you need to grow your business and delight your contacts and customers.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is an all-in-one growth platform that provides a free CRM, marketing, sales, and customer service products to help you grow your business.
Who should use HubSpot?
HubSpot is perfect for agencies, business owners (including small businesses and ecommerce companies), bloggers, designers, or anyone with a WordPress website that wants to use a seamless CRM plugin with built-in marketing tools. 100,000+ websites in 100+ countries already use HubSpot to grow their businesses.
Are coding skills needed to use the HubSpot WordPress plugin?
Not at all! HubSpot’s WordPress plugin is easy to download and starts working seamlessly with your WordPress site right away. You can take advantage of our CRM, live chat, email marketing, forms, and much more without the need to code.
What is available for free with HubSpot?
HubSpot’s WordPress plugin is free to use with forms, contact management, email marketing, and more.
HubSpot also has paid tiers available for those who want more advanced functionality like blogging, landing pages, search engine optimization (SEO), team email, retargeting, lead scoring, bots, email scheduling, NPS surveys, calls-to-action (CTAs), knowledge base, and more. If you’d like a complete view of the features offered in HubSpot’s free and paid tiers, view our pricing page.
Our CRM for WordPress is powered by HubSpot’s free forever CRM.
Do I need to install a WordPress SMTP plugin to use HubSpot’s email feature?
No, there’s no need to install an additional mail SMTP plugin.
Unlike other WordPress form plugins and email plugins that send messages using a PHP mail function, HubSpot is a stand-alone email marketing software. You can define your IMAP and SMTP from your existing mail service (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo) and stop worrying about email deliverability from within WordPress.
What types of forms and popups can I build with HubSpot?
Here are some examples of the types of forms and popups you can create with HubSpot:
-conditional logic form
-contact button form
-contact form popup
-email submit form
-exit intent popup forms
-file upload form
-floating bar popup
-inline signup form
-multi page form
-quote request form
-scroll trigger popup
-slide-in scroll popup
-star rating form
-time on site popup
-user registration form
-web contact form
-welcome mat popup
Rather use your existing form tool? HubSpot integrates with most WordPress form builders and popup builders.
Does HubSpot support ecommerce stores?
The HubSpot WordPress plugin is great for many types of businesses including e-commerce. For WooCommerce shop owners, consider the HubSpot for WooCommerce plugin for even added functionality in your shop.
My question is not listed.
Please visit the HubSpot Community for more detailed documentation and support. Thank you!
Contributors & Developers
“HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics” has been translated into 10 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Full changelog here
– Current version: 8.4.465
– Version release date: 2021-12-17
- Store activation time in the database. This will be needed to show contextual suggestions at the right time in the future.
- Add rel=’noopener’ to target _blank link