Saves you from asking „have you emptied your cache?“.
Forked and updated for todays WordPress and PHP from the original plugin by Paul Clark.
- Safe to leave running on live sites.
- Only refreshes browser cache for a file if it has been modified.
- Resolves Content Delivery Network (CDN) issues. No need to purge CDN cache.
- Multisite compatible.
- „Just works“ — no configuration necessary.
Requires scripts use any of the below functions to load. Almost all files meet these requirements. The only case it doesn’t account for is when URLs are hard-coded. This shouldn’t ever be done, since it can break sites for other reasons.
- Search for „reBusted“ under
WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“reBusted!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed fatal error on ancient PHP versions.
- Forked from original Busted! plugin and updated for todays WordPress/PHP.
- PHPUnit tests added.