Add web forms from your Sipexa Flow account to your WordPress website or blog.
This form builder plugin requires a Sipexa Flow account. You can sign up for free at: Sipexa Flow – sipexaflow.com.
Enjoy the experience of building professional web forms without using code.
- Real-time WYSIWYG editor with field types for any form building scenario
- Live reports, custom filtering
- Unlimited records and submission
- Mobile friendly (Mobile responsive)
- Payment Gateway: Stripe
- Approval workflow
- Integrated Visual Workflow Designer
- Integrated Visual Organizational Structure Designer
WordPress form builder plugin that allows you to create web forms directly in your WordPress dashboard
- Upload the entire sipexa-flow folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Creating a form
Sign up for a free Sipexa Flow account. You have 2 options:
a. Create a workspace through https://sipexaflow.com
b. Create a workspace from left menu in WordPress
Start building your web form or survey using the user-friendly drag & drop interface.
a. Click „Design Your Form“ menu item
b. In „Data Entry Settings“ tab, drag and drop „New Row“ from right menu to left panel.
c. Add any component into added row by drag and drop.
d. Save your form.
e. Enter your form in edit mode.
Configure your web form in the Settings section.
a. Open „General Settings“ tab.
b. Click „Do you wish to embed this form into your web page?“ checkbox.
c. Copy „WordPress Key“ for using in your WordPress Blog.
d. Paste „WordPress Key“ into content of any page in WordPress Blog.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sipexa Flow for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Additional menu items are added
- Descriptions are extended
- Error fix
- Base url is changed.
- Sample videos are added.
- Initial version.